Aren't there 5? NU, Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas State, and Villanova? I guess Nova isn't P5, but Big East is certainly P5 caliber in BB.
Go (all) CatsAren't there 5? NU, Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas State, and Villanova? I guess Nova isn't P5, but Big East is certainly P5 caliber in BB.
That has never happened before.Aren't there 5? NU, Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas State, and Villanova? I guess Nova isn't P5, but Big East is certainly P5 caliber in BB.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'