Alex Afari out

seccats04

Heisman
Dec 6, 2004
14,721
24,101
113
I still don’t know why the NCAA is fighting this so hard. The class of 2022 is getting screwed. The classes before and after them are getting/got 5 years.

Does this mean Aberdeen is still eligible for Florida? That weasel Sankey seems to be a closet Florida fan and seems to support rules that only benefit the Gators. I can see him going to bat for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

Snarks

All-American
Jan 31, 2005
8,662
7,318
93
I still don’t know why the NCAA is fighting this so hard. The class of 2022 is getting screwed. The classes before and after them are getting/got 5 years.

Does this mean Aberdeen is still eligible for Florida? That weasel Sankey seems to be a closet Florida fan and seems to support rules that only benefit the Gators. I can see him going to bat for them.
Aberdeen still eligible, it was the KY that got overturned. Sucks it’s a state by state basis
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  2. 02 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day