Opposing fanbases, especially one are going to be extremely brutal about his addiction. Then they will log off, put the family in the Tahoe and head to church.
Anyone making light of any addiction needs to reevaluate their life and priorities.
I didn't start functioning as an alcoholic until I was in my early 40s. He should be fine.
Yep.
And I bet your sobriety date is in your early 40s.
Mine too.
**** son I make fun of it every 2 days in AA. They all laugh. Lightin the 17 up.
I don't think fans of a school that hired a coach whose actions resulted in the death of a player need to be mocking anyone about giving a recovering alcoholic a second chance.........yet we all know they will. Says alot about them.
Opposing fanbases, especially one are going to be extremely brutal about his addiction. Then they will log off, put the family in the Tahoe and head to church.
Yep.
And I bet your sobriety date is in your early 40s.
Mine too.
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad