ALABAMA

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,765
3,627
61
Is there supposed to be something inherently wrong or low class about having a t-shirt night? That’s a really common thing even in pro sports.
 

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
I'm typically in favor of anything a school does for the fans and to promote a great atmosphere for a game. How many fans in the Southeastern part of the country have a tshirt and story because of Kentucky basketball? Their memory is because of Kentucky basketball.
 

Cawood86_rivals

Heisman
Feb 20, 2005
36,711
64,715
0
I remember when some folks on here mocked others that were saying Oats was a very good coach.

I'm very happy with Coach Pope. Very happy. But Oats was one I wanted at the time. Took Bama to FF last year. Has a very good team this year.

I believe Coach Pope will build a roster and a team that will compete for titles. I think they could this year if they get completely healthy.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment