Obviously you’ve never baled hay or planted food plots.Surf and turf consisting of sardines and Vienna sausage is not my thing.
Ha, not true. Expect to plant my green fields in the next 10 days. Sardines and Viennas are great deer hunting food with a big slice of onion and a Dr. Pepper. I had 2 cans of mustard sardines for lunch a couple of days ago. It’s good for the soul to dine on such fine foods. I just don’t think it’s appropriate tailgating fare with the women folks and kids there. They aren’t going to touch it. Now, that might be Christmas Day table fare for the gumps but I think we can do a little better.Obviously you’ve never baled hay or planted food plots.
What? No Daddy-Daughter Kissing Contest?
Canned sardines, “Vieenas,” and Spam all suck no matter the occasion. 3 year old me would disagree, but WTF did he know?Ha, not true. Expect to plant my green fields in the next 10 days. Sardines and Viennas are great deer hunting food with a big slice of onion and a Dr. Pepper. I had 2 cans of mustard sardines for lunch a couple of days ago. It’s good for the soul to dine on such fine foods. I just don’t think it’s appropriate tailgating fare with the women folks and kids there. They aren’t going to touch it. Now, that might be Christmas Day table fare for the gumps but I think we can do a little better.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?