Every B1G home game is on TV. It’s been that way since we joined the league.Is the game being televised?
I’m amazed we still have to go through this week every week.Every B1G home game is on TV. It’s been that way since we joined the league.
Well, unless you're one of the four new teams and your fans have Comcast.Every B1G home game is on TV. It’s been that way since we joined the league.
Separate issue. People are free to change to a different provider.Well, unless you're one of the four new teams and your fans have Comcast.
First time for everything, I guess.Every B1G home game is on TV. It’s been that way since we joined the league.
I’m amazed we still have to go through this week every week.
Yep amazing how local shill was wrong !First time for everything, I guess.
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana