AJ, Turf toe & and Stem Cell

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
AJ O'Colly article - 11/11/21

I haven't heard/read anything about his toe or this procedure. I know turf-toe has taken out a few football players so I hope he gets a good response.

I loved Coach Smith's response to the question about any improvemet after the procedure; "Ask him".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: tfpoke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week