you take out SE Louisiana's 70 yd pass play in the 4th quarter, we held them to 78 yards total offense for the game. I don't care who you are playing, that is outstanding.
Cheese should just take over offense. his defense is gaining yards...patdog said:From the middle of the 1st quarter till the middle of the 4th quarter, SE Louisiana had 9 drives, for a total of a negative 19 yards.
Since I got tons of fat jokes, I would have told you to wipe that pepperoni off your face the first day of class and then asked you not to sweat gravy on my worksheetsHD6 said:as the geography class you taught. I mean, I know I would have been laughing.
Cheese sucks. An Ellis Johnson defense would be scoring points. We miss him real bad. <sarcasm>Croomp said:Cheese should just take over offense. his defense is gaining yards...
Brutius said:You have to make fun of others to mask your own ignorance. Just tell us, did you teach the class that there were only 6 continents?
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report