Hear here! I don't even like mascots.Sports events are best enjoyed when they are unadulterated. The insistence on peripheral issues diminishes the enjoyment. Intrinsically, sports events are for competition, recreation, and entertainment. The excitement and drama they provide are sufficient stimuli. The other stuff simply detracts from the very reason sports events are played by the participants and observed by the spectators.
Then I'm sure you abhor politics.Hear here! I don't even like mascots.![]()
Nothing makes me angrier. I can't watch "news" anymore. It causes hypertension.Then I'm sure you abhor politics.
Late night TV is just as rankling.Nothing makes me angrier. I can't watch "news" anymore. It causes hypertension.
Luckily, I can't seem to stay up past 10:30.Late night TV is just as rankling.
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida