Agents of Shield

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
So I might be one of the only ones but super bummed this show came to an end. I loved the season and thought they did a good job ending it but will miss this show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KCMOrange

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
50,001
113
I watched all the way through. Never thought it was a great show. But it was always good and an enjoyable watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KCMOrange
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight