Again ESPN sucks dicks

Bulldogg31

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2013
8,263
0
0
The ESPN app seems to be doing fine. Is this referencing what they’re showing on the main channel?
 
Feb 23, 2008
1,708
0
0
And it’s still too dangerous to put announcers in the stadium.

I hope they aren’t paying them their regular salary since they’re broadcasting next door to their home bathroom.
 

MSUDawg25

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
2,088
1
38
I hope they aren’t paying them their regular salary since they’re broadcasting next door to their home bathroom.

ESPN is gonna keep doing that as much as they possibly can to pinch pennies. Hell, they were already doing it for some basketball games before the pandemic.
 
Feb 23, 2008
1,708
0
0
Dave Neal thinks every routine fly ball is leaving the yard.

Just so many things that happen they can’t see from their bathroom.
 

maroonmadman

Senior
Nov 7, 2010
2,530
853
113
Why do we even need them? They are watching the game from the same vantage point as you and I. Why have someone describe what I can plainly see for myself? It's not like they have a unique view or can see things we can't.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,001
2,778
113
Because we're used to announcers, or at least I am. They can identify the players a lot quicker than I can, and probably faster than most fans watching the game. They serve a purpose, especially in fast moving games such as football and basketball. There's no doubt they do a better job when they're on site.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report