Afternoon Underdogs

EvilMD

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2003
7,327
2,419
0
I moved away from Louisville over a year ago, and I just saw where Vanetti got a gig with WHAS. Does that mean the Underdogs are done? I also saw where Captain Suntan and his partner left their show. Are the pro-U of L guys not being pro-U of L enough or what?
 

BlueRunner11

Heisman
Mar 26, 2011
11,563
35,624
0
Used to listen to those fanboys back in the day...great comic relief especially after UL losses.
 

srmoser

Redshirt
Nov 21, 2015
50
44
0
Underdogs will go on with Dave Jennings and TBD and Tony is getting a new show in the mornings.
 

Mike-D

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
50,481
75,717
113
I moved away from Louisville over a year ago, and I just saw where Vanetti got a gig with WHAS. Does that mean the Underdogs are done? I also saw where Captain Suntan and his partner left their show. Are the pro-U of L guys not being pro-U of L enough or what?

Captain Suntan's show went down right after Balognia Head's private foundation started being investigated. It was said the foundation was paying for that show. Hear say.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime