Yeah, the shutdown screwed up a bunch of movie releases. These are a couple I got my hands on that should be available soon you might overlook with the flood of releases.
The Courier - Early 1960's Cold War Spy Thriller with an awesome cast and great story you've probably not heard of.
Love and Monster - an atypical apocalyptic story with humor and unexpected gem performances that again highlight a great story.
I've given up on Hollywood giving us stories anymore for sake of the political and found a few surprises that remind me we still have storyteller to give us fun once woke goes broke.
The Courier - Early 1960's Cold War Spy Thriller with an awesome cast and great story you've probably not heard of.
Love and Monster - an atypical apocalyptic story with humor and unexpected gem performances that again highlight a great story.
I've given up on Hollywood giving us stories anymore for sake of the political and found a few surprises that remind me we still have storyteller to give us fun once woke goes broke.