Adopt-A-Team

HeismanWinner

All-Conference
Sep 12, 2025
1,462
3,499
113
St, John’s and then Houston.

Basically, I just don’t want these teams to win it

UConn
Duke
Arkansas
Tennessee
Alabama

anything else is fine with me. I don’t care for Michigan State either but I’d pick it over the above teams.
 

BlueBallzz

Sophomore
Jul 3, 2025
137
149
43
My wife is a Texas and Houston alumn, my daughter goes to Texas A&M and my son will be going to Arkansas. I’m pretty well spread out in the SEC lol.
 

Anon1760284409

Freshman
Oct 12, 2025
40
67
18
Duke vs Arkansas or Tennessee championship would be hilarious. We should fire Barnhart before he can retire
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,840
35,751
113
In order of who I'd like to see win it.

Nebraska
Iowa
Iowa State
Illinois
Houston
Texas
Purdue
Michigan
Alabama
St. John's
Michigan St.
Arizona
Arkansas
Tennessee
Duke
UConn

How I think it will shake out:

Duke
Houston
Arizona
Michigan

Houston
Arizona

Arizona
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt