I have always thought that if you were in an administration position that you are not allowed to coach.
Am I wrong on this?
Am I wrong on this?
I THINK it's up to the county...not totally sure. I do know back in the 90's up until 2007 or so, Culpeper's AD was the boys basketball coach.I have always thought that if you were in an administration position that you are not allowed to coach.
Am I wrong on this?
Individual school systems decisions.I have always thought that if you were in an administration position that you are not allowed to coach.
Am I wrong on this?
Thanks for clearing that up. Reason I asked is seen Rocco Sr. coaching and I knew he was the ADIt is up to the school system. Much more common in Class 1 and Class 2 than in the other divisions.
May be wrong, but I think the Northside coach is in the financial advising business.In some states the football head coach is not even a teacher or employee of county but from private business.
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7