It’s pewmaQuick query:
Do you say "Pyooma" or "Pooma"?
I got a sweet pair of Puma cleats for Christmas in 1975. Perfect with my jeans when we went back to kindergarten class in January.
They're absolute dog crapI see a lot of kids wearing Under Armor. Let's let them bid as well.
Personally, I like New Balance the best but I would like to see a bidding war for our brand. Kids like Under Armor.They're absolute dog crap
Under Armour stock tanked long before Nike so not sure how stable they are. We need to think outside the box and cut a deal with baseball lifestyle 101…..just imagine every baseball kid in America wearing MSU muscadine ripple ice cream dripI see a lot of kids wearing Under Armor. Let's let them bid as well.

I like their stuff, but I am assuming Walker Manning-Jones will call in every chip he has left at UA for that not to happen.I see a lot of kids wearing Under Armor. Let's let them bid as well.
The Fourth Manning, is what he prefers to be called....I like their stuff, but I am assuming Walker Manning-Jones will call in every chip he has left at UA for that not to happen.
OM fans are too blind to realize this, but this deal is more about adidas winning the PR battle over Nike than anything. Overpay now to corner more of the market.
No kids are wearing UA other than their heat gear under a jersey or pads.I see a lot of kids wearing Under Armor. Let's let them bid as well.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game