Adidas made in march uniforms

ouchmyknee

All-American
Nov 10, 2006
3,943
6,619
91
I recall in past years that adidas would create special uniforms for their teams that made the tourney. Any chance we break out a new uni for our game? Would be cool to have a red version of the throwback, though I think adidas usually just updates the template and all teams use it.

I’m guessing they’re not doing it this year with everything going on, but would still be cool for the kids.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?