Added thumbs to help offset the Jack Mehoff vibes

Sep 4, 2012
132
238
43
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,641
14,449
113
Dumb question: I listen more than I watch or can attend games. What exactly is the double fist (bell ring? udder milking?) movement & when did it start?
 

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,064
4,219
113
Did it start with the Bench Mobb?

Dumb question: I listen more than I watch or can attend games. What exactly is the double fist (bell ring? udder milking?) movement & when did it start?

I don’t even know the name of the song, but it seems like that’s when it started.
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Dumb question: I listen more than I watch or can attend games. What exactly is the double fist (bell ring? udder milking?) movement & when did it start?

I remember the Mangum/Rooker teams doing it. Usually, it was in late game situations after a run scored and a specific edm song would play. I think it and the rally banana may be contemporaries.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,641
14,449
113
P. I. R. T. L. E. Power. Loved him in the 4 hole. I had no idea the fist move came from his walkup.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,641
14,449
113
Ah, 2013. Fear the Beard Year. Cohen let the Bench Mobb and the shenanigans continue for they were winning. Maybe not the most talented group (top to bottom) ever, but damn every single one of them gave everything they had.
 

BrunswickDawg

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
336
260
63
Ah, 2013. Fear the Beard Year. Cohen let the Bench Mobb and the shenanigans continue for they were winning. Maybe not the most talented group (top to bottom) ever, but damn every single one of them gave everything they had.
Maybe not the most talented top to bottom - but there are 7 guys off that 2013 team who have spent time in MLB. I believe that is the most we have had off of any single team.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,641
14,449
113
Maybe not the most talented top to bottom - but there are 7 guys off that 2013 team who have spent time in MLB. I believe that is the most we have had off of any single team.

Good point.

Gravemen
Frazier
Holder
Lindgren
Woodruff
Renfroe

Who am I missing?
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
The thumb over the top move....because you can bottom it out alone.

Better time it right though, you don't want to choke down the end of that water hose when it sprays. You'll be cleaning up a big mess while trying to figure out why Bernoulli's principle doesn't apply to that situation.
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
Ah, 2013. Fear the Beard Year. Cohen let the Bench Mobb and the shenanigans continue for they were winning. Maybe not the most talented group (top to bottom) ever, but damn every single one of them gave everything they had.

No, it pretty much was the most talented group top to bottom ever.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense