Adante Holiman Status??

mmckell

Senior
Mar 23, 2016
614
434
63
Hello TU basketball fans. Quick question. Is there any new news on Adante Holiman's commitment to TU? Am I making too much of his highlight videos or does he appear to have the best three-ball of any of our current players and or prospective players? I'll hang up and listen.
 

TulsaFan2000

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
536
355
38

Of all of our recruits, he seemed like he was the most excited about coming to Tulsa. Constantly saw him interacting with Tulsa players and other Tulsa recruits on Twitter. I wonder if he decided to decommit because he didn’t think he was going to get enough playing time at TU.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,776
13,984
113
Of all of our recruits, he seemed like he was the most excited about coming to Tulsa. Constantly saw him interacting with Tulsa players and other Tulsa recruits on Twitter. I wonder if he decided to decommit because he didn’t think he was going to get enough playing time at TU.
There's some decent info about what happened in the Alley
 

Lumpuckeroo

Senior
Oct 5, 2015
842
637
0
There's some decent info about what happened in the Alley
Most of these Kids don’t know what they stand for except their dream/fantasy of playing in the
NBA . It’s which way the wind blows and if I have a challenge or disagreement with a coach I’ll
hop aboard the portal train .
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game