Adam Frazier

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Frazier so far is putting together a really nice season for himself. Leading the national league in hits right now. He’s right there in the entire MLB as far as hits, doubles and triples go.

He’s unfortunately playing on a miserable team. Hopefully the pirates trade him at some point this year.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
He has quietly had a solid career. I don’t watch the pirates unless playing STL but that’s still 17-18 times a season and he seems to make a huge play every game. Always finds a way on base. Off all the players from that era he was probably close to the bottom of the ones I would have expected to be a solid starter for a decade.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
He has quietly had a solid career. I don’t watch the pirates unless playing STL but that’s still 17-18 times a season and he seems to make a huge play every game. Always finds a way on base. Off all the players from that era he was probably close to the bottom of the ones I would have expected to be a solid starter for a decade.

He’s a legit cardinal killer. Maybe it’s just cause I pay more attention to him when the cards play the pirates but damn if it don’t seem like he kills it against St. Louis.
 

AlCoDog

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2008
5,870
1,435
113
He has been just about the only bright spot on my fantasy roster this year. Watching their game the other night and they were discussing the Pirates shopping him around.
 

MSUSaint15

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2020
72
22
8
I got into an argument (mostly friendly) with a buddy of mine about Frazier and I thought he was the best pro prospect on that team. I thought he would transition to third instead of second. He's just so smooth on defense and I liked his ability to get on base better than Renfroe.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four