I remember when we used to have players like that
He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.I remember when we used to have players like that
LmaoHe’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
This has to be satire. Refuse to believe anyone is this dumb.He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
Detroit baller -- I'm a huge fan of composed and professional guys like him.I admire his talent but even more I admire that he never showboats, never mouths off. Never seems to get rattled.
He is some kind of player.
There are a lot of extremely dumb people in this world. If that guy was being serious, he is an outlier even amongst that group of dumb people.This has to be satire. Refuse to believe anyone is this dumb.
Well, we had a lot of one of done players last year, different kind of “one and done”Wonder if he'll come back for his Sophomore Season..Ahhhh I guess he's gone..One and Done.
It clearly is.This has to be satire. Refuse to believe anyone is this dumb.
Sarcasm?He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
He is going to the NBA because they have Wagner as the starting guard next seasonWonder if he'll come back for his Sophomore Season..Ahhhh I guess he's gone..One and Done.
Com'on man!! "Honest"?? More delusional!!He’s extremely talented but a senior Jaland Lowe is better if we’re being honest. Better passer and more experience playing high level ball.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games