Ace micd up at curry camp...

Jerseylegends

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2023
1,737
1,862
113
So I'm cruising YouTube for highlights and stuff...come across this video ..I'm thinking it's going to be some nice action footage of all these guys ballin...I didn't finish the video but it looks like these guys were just messing around watching curry workout lol...no wonder he never misses, when his idea of teaching the kids is having them watch him work out... Good to see ace interacting with Dylan and some of the other prospects...seems like he'll get along with pretty much anyone..

 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDiddy777
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central