I think both can be equal: he will be a highlight reel On the Banks that will show other kids what can happen here after he’s gone…Ace is awesome. I can’t figure out if he will
Make a bigger impact for us while he is here or after he is gone.
Even called cliff over so I can get a pic with cliffAce is a tall dude saw him in the tent towering young man
Carmelo won a National Championship as a freshmanI hope not.
And also donated a crap ton of money for their practice facility.Carmelo won a National Championship as a freshman
Brilliant observation
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?