Yes, but he got his own reboundYeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
Yeah, the dunk was nice but that airball on the 3 attempt was awful
I can't imagine how bonkers the RAC will go if he does something like that as icing on the cake once a conference game is in hand. But I look more forward to seeing higher probability acrobatics in big spots.It’s not advisable to showboat, but if he does that in a game at the RAC, I’ll allow it.
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana