I called hotel directly. It was $123Wed and $199 Thurs, Fri. No not including tax and parking.Purebred Dawg said:What site did you use? Is that before parking, taxes, etc?
</span>the Westin Peachtree Plaza is quite a very long walk from the dome ... maybe to far to call it a walk, as is the Hyatt, Sheraton, Ritz, and a lot of other downtown hotels ... leaving the game Marta (transit system) will be a nightmare ... I suggest walking away from the dome then looking for a taxi
I guess I'm used to driving it ... much different when you have to observe one way streets and such ...the path to the dome from there is very well lit with a lot of cops so I wouldn't be to concerned about safety especially with several others around you .... it still feels farther than that but I would trust googles' info .... you should pass by the world of coke, the aquarium, and centenial park ... all pretty cool places to visit (nothing special about the park)McGrupp said:<span style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 12px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px" class="Apple-style-span">
</span><div><span style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 12px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px" class="Apple-style-span">the Westin Peachtree Plaza is quite a very long walk from the dome ... maybe to far to call it a walk, as is the Hyatt, Sheraton, Ritz, and a lot of other downtown hotels ... leaving the game Marta (transit system) will be a nightmare ... I suggest walking away from the dome then looking for a taxi
</span></div><div><span style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 12px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px" class="Apple-style-span">
</span></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="3" face="Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif"><span style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; FONT-SIZE: 12px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px" class="Apple-style-span">Assuming that I don't mind the distance; is there anything else I need to be concerned with walking through that area? Crime perhaps?</span></font></div>
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar