Access to national board??

Me and Rex

Sophomore
Apr 14, 2016
141
183
0
Hey Kentucky fans!

Kansas fan here. I used to post fairly frequently on this board 7-8 years ago...trying to get back into these message boards (primarily the national board). For whatever reason, I cannot post on the national board or even reply to discussions.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the Site Administrator to find out what I need to do?

Thanks in advance!
 

Blueheart32

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2021
1,886
2,504
0
Hey Kentucky fans!

Kansas fan here. I used to post fairly frequently on this board 7-8 years ago...trying to get back into these message boards (primarily the national board). For whatever reason, I cannot post on the national board or even reply to discussions.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the Site Administrator to find out what I need to do?

Thanks in advance!
If you are talking about the college basketball board. Try these. They may work for more than just the basketball board also.

Jantydog - [email protected]
MelbBamaFan - [email protected]
Sublight
- [email protected]
Gus Plus - [email protected]
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Hey Kentucky fans!

Kansas fan here. I used to post fairly frequently on this board 7-8 years ago...trying to get back into these message boards (primarily the national board). For whatever reason, I cannot post on the national board or even reply to discussions.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the Site Administrator to find out what I need to do?

Thanks in advance!
A Jayhawk?





All joking aside you should be able to go to the Rivals home page and find links to the national boards there I believe.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,170
20,561
113
Search for Washington National board. The Kansas City Cheefs played them a couple of times this season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’