ACC Tournament question

ThemDukeBoys

Freshman
Jan 10, 2018
138
73
0
I know I am getting a little a head of myself but does anyone know how much the all session tickets are from the school?

I am planning on buying a pair of them if they open them up to lvl 5 Iron Duke members.


also, if I purchase the all session pass, can I sell the rest of my tickets or do I get one ticket that will grant me access to all the games?
 

Barry 24

Redshirt
Jul 22, 2019
75
40
0
Don't know how it's done now. In the past, you got a book with tickets for afternoon and evening sessions each day. Two games per session. You could sell session passes. It's exhausting to try to watch all of the games
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects