About time..........

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I don’t blame them for trying with Cerentola as long as they did, and truthfully he’s not the reason we lost the Sunday game in Baton Rouge. But I think everyone realized this was probably the move to make.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,836
2,974
113
I don’t blame them for trying with Cerentola as long as they did, and truthfully he’s not the reason we lost the Sunday game in Baton Rouge. But I think everyone realized this was probably the move to make.

Agreed and while it was necessary to make the change I hope we don't give up on him completely. He could still be very useful down the stretch if we can just get some improvement.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?