About my posts from the previous evening I was enjoying

Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,194
113
Having an early celebration of my upcoming birthday with the sons and too many topshelf margaritas with accompanying shots of Herradura and made some stupid arguments. My apologies.
 

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
Happy Birthday and we have all been there. Some of my post bowl game didn't make any sense.
 
Last edited:

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,673
14,512
113
Booze happens.

I got in the sauce during our 2013 CWS final loss. I ranted about UCLA's chicken wing HBPs for at least two hours in Chat and would not shut up about it.
 

tbaydog

All-American
Feb 25, 2008
2,953
5,414
113
Having an early celebration of my upcoming birthday with the sons and too many topshelf margaritas with accompanying shots of Herradura and made some stupid arguments. My apologies.

I've always told, that's when the truth is spoke........
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,320
6,710
113
What he said. Never apologize. That's what the cancel-culture police want you to do. You know deep down you're not sorry. When I made a post about loving watching TV and taking a **** at the same time did I apologize? 17 no. I love that ****. Putting a TV in front of our tub was the best decision I ever made.
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
I have been busy, so I must have missed it. That said who hasn’t posted something they regret. Just don’t coast in the left lane and we’ll be good.
 

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
Shame on you...

Having an early celebration of my upcoming birthday with the sons and too many topshelf margaritas with accompanying shots of Herradura and made some stupid arguments. My apologies.

Drinking and posting isn’t cool man
 
Last edited:

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
Having an early celebration of my upcoming birthday with the sons and too many topshelf margaritas with accompanying shots of Herradura and made some stupid arguments. My apologies.

Which thread?! lulz


pretty sure I’ve made everyone in this particular thread and SEC rant hot and bothered at some point or another. .... .. fish heads
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama