?? about BDJ

FreeDawg

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2010
4,105
1,109
98
How long does it take to set you up once paid? Been paid for about 2 weeks and nothing. emailed and haven't heard anything. is this normal?
 

cb219

Redshirt
Jul 26, 2009
22
0
0
Something doesnt sound right. Think I was able to get in not long after paying. I know they are going through some transistion (Paul leaving) but no excuse for 2 weeks. I would email them again!. I was paying monthly and then decided to get the lifetime membership. They were still charging me monthly so I emailed them and Paul replied within the hour and fixed the problem.</p>
 
Aug 8, 2010
345
0
0
FreeDawg said:
How long does it take to set you up once paid? Been paid for about 2 weeks and nothing. emailed and haven't heard anything. is this normal?

they were probably doin priority numero uno. checkin out the six pack
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar