ABOLISH THE IHL....NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Ivehadbetter

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2007
637
0
0
Said he is open to the idea but does have some questions. I expect more details once the session arrives in January.
Editted to clarify: I asked him about supporting Davis' plan, not just abolishing IHL.

 

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
I don't think it was going anywhere until everybody got a good peak about what the IHL is really about.

He's got a shot now. Particuarly that Watson is not around to kill the idea anymore.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar