Aberdeen to UK!

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Great news. Love it!
 

phyrekat

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
21,481
4,291
0
Meh, if it was about the coach, Rick Pitino would start out every season in the top 2 or 3.

Never been impressed with MP, any coach would win a lot of games with a 7'3" giant at center, but not many coaches are bad enough to lose to a 16 seed with said giant on the team.
My point was that with Matt Painter, Purdue ain't winning anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: Digger-Cat

ftp000

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
6,606
6,609
113
I'll believe we are done shopping for players when I see pics of the Pope family on a beach, or strolling thru Disney.
I live at the beach and I'll be at Disney the first week of June. Head on a swivel...he shouldn't be hard to spot.
Take a break coach!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.