Yes it isGreat
I think so! Outside of development piecesI’d say that finishes our roster …right?
That styles guy I linked in the other page wouldn’t be a bad add at allI think that’s a completed rotation. Now it’s about adding developmental pieces I’d imagine.
I think we are done. Don’t want to lose peopleThat styles guy I linked in the other page wouldn’t be a bad add at all
Excellent acquisition. Kentucky entered late, and faced some very heavy $$ competition.
Aberdeen is a great kid, and could be a star. He was a monster when moved into a starting role due to injury.
DoubtfulI’d say that finishes our roster …right?
Ivan Renko and the South American point guard are still out thereI’d say that finishes our roster …right?
I would go, but I do think they will look at styles, he would fit popes styleI think we are done. Don’t want to lose people
I don’t see how we got in late the guy just recently entered the portalExcellent acquisition. Kentucky entered late, and faced some very heavy $$ competition.
Aberdeen is a great kid, and could be a star. He was a monster when moved into a starting role due to injury.
I suspect he will be looking for minutes at pg, and is very capable.
Because the school he played for chose to pay another transfer-in around $2.7 million dollars, more than they wanted to pay Aberdeen. The kid believed, I think with some justification, he had paid his dues - played behind the best backcourt in the country, and was next-up.still wonder why he left his hometown school Florida
He should be starter there
He come here also not to be lead guard
Nevertheless, extremely great get for us
What does branham mean by “more talent incoming”I think we are done. Don’t want to lose people
Yeah, I'd definitely like to know the answers the those questions too.still wonder why he left his hometown school Florida
He should be starter there
He come here also not to be lead guard
Nevertheless, extremely great get for us
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'