AAC Tourney...

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,771
13,981
113
How many times have the ESPN announcers mentioned Tulsa and suffocating defense in the same sentence this year? Correct Answer: ZERO until 5 minutes ago
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,174
1,859
113
WOW! I did not expect this result. Always hard to beat a team 3 times and Tulsa proved that today.

Solid effort by the team!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
I still want to know how 11 coaches could not vote Horne in top three ALL- AAC teams. Maybe a statement against multiple transfers ???
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU1NNJ

TU Sepp

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2004
22,043
1,184
0
TU played the Shockers at just the right time as they were without a key starter.

We were without Pritchard, but I think their starter was more valuable to them.

Whatever, TU still played their BEST OVERALL GAME of the season!
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas