AAC Tourney...

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
Can’t root for a loss ever. I hope we win four straight, make the tourney, and Haith’s agent finds him a nice landing spot elsewhere so he can leave voluntarily. A guy can dream
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
We have the best team without Porter just need to keep it going.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,836
6,600
113
Best defensive effort and consistency seen all year.

Darien wants this game.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,772
13,982
113
most active and most effort on D as we’ve had all year
I was thinking this exact same thing. Wonder if Frank gave them the "If you don't win this game, they're going to fire my ***" pregame speech
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Will a win of any score today guarantee Frank’s job for next year with an extension? Asking for a friend 😂
Frank needs to beat Wichita , SMU, Memphis and Houston to attain what is expected. If he does he will get an extension.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,724
9,601
113
Frank needs to beat Wichita , SMU, Memphis and Houston to attain what is expected. If he does he will get an extension.
4 wins = definitely retained
3 wins = more than 50% chance retained
2 wins = I have no idea
1 win or 0 = no way IMO
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Losing 20 games will do you in. Especially when we failed to play UNT and Colorado State. (22 losses). But we are playing good now against a poor Wichita team.
 

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
A tourney appearance extension I can accept. If 3 wins gets him an extension I’m completely out next year. Won’t waste another minute of my time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas