AAC Prediction

cmullinsTU

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
10,193
8,297
78
Wow, we aren't being picked last or bottom of the pack? I'm genuinely surprised. I would put us around 3 - 5, so I'm happy with this pre-season spot. It is too bad Horne left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TulsaFan2000

Henry Kendall

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
9,102
9,994
43
It would be great to have Horne, but he was great some times and invisible others. I think we are getting a real talent upgrade by committee, this could be Haith’s most talented squad top to bottom, to date.
 

Weatherdemon

All-American
Staff member
Sep 11, 2001
22,097
6,799
113
It would be great to have Horne, but he was great some times and invisible others. I think we are getting a real talent upgrade by committee, this could be Haith’s most talented squad top to bottom, to date.

Agreed!
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood