As I watched the lead up and then the vote on Medical Marijuana, which I voted in favor of - 61 not 61A, I began to wonder:
Could the marijuana petition folks now force another constitutional amendment (In the same way as they did with medical marijuana) to make personal propagation and use of marijuana legal and deny the state any authority to restrict anyone from growing 2-4 plants on their property and deny the state any right to impose any taxes on those personal use plants? This option would still allow sale and taxation of commercial marijuana which I would also consider reasonable.
Do you have an opinion? Would you sign the petition? Would you vote yes?
Could the marijuana petition folks now force another constitutional amendment (In the same way as they did with medical marijuana) to make personal propagation and use of marijuana legal and deny the state any authority to restrict anyone from growing 2-4 plants on their property and deny the state any right to impose any taxes on those personal use plants? This option would still allow sale and taxation of commercial marijuana which I would also consider reasonable.
Do you have an opinion? Would you sign the petition? Would you vote yes?