What a performance by Grant Taylor!!
DR.Eireog Junior Nov 26, 2025 171 236 43 Yesterday at 3:00 PM #41 What a performance by Grant Taylor!! Reactions: Kevin JCHS 1981
W Wittymoniker1 All-Conference Aug 6, 2007 5,508 1,901 113 Yesterday at 3:55 PM #42 With this day off tomorrow, who starts on Monday? Burke would be ready on Tuesday, I believe. Sandlin-Kay combo? Martin?
With this day off tomorrow, who starts on Monday? Burke would be ready on Tuesday, I believe. Sandlin-Kay combo? Martin?
McCaravan All-American Feb 1, 2016 5,293 8,257 113 Today at 7:37 AM #43 Wittymoniker1 said: With this day off tomorrow, who starts on Monday? Burke would be ready on Tuesday, I believe. Sandlin-Kay combo? Martin? Click to expand... Gotta be Martin. Bullpens all going to need TJ surgery if they keep this up. Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Wittymoniker1 said: With this day off tomorrow, who starts on Monday? Burke would be ready on Tuesday, I believe. Sandlin-Kay combo? Martin? Click to expand... Gotta be Martin. Bullpens all going to need TJ surgery if they keep this up.
W Wassup13_rivals219252 All-Conference Nov 9, 2002 6,174 2,926 113 Today at 8:00 AM #44 GMAN81 said: I am not the one saying this. I didn't watch one full Cub game. Click to expand... You got me beat. I have watched probably a total of 5 innings of Cub games from year 2000 through 2026.
GMAN81 said: I am not the one saying this. I didn't watch one full Cub game. Click to expand... You got me beat. I have watched probably a total of 5 innings of Cub games from year 2000 through 2026.