If the MSM was nicer to him, he wouldn't be such a **** up.[roll]
The dumb sob can't get out of his own way.
I remember when you used to cry because people should not disrespect the President. Funny how hypocrites act.[roll]
The dumb sob can't get out of his own way.
So now more members of the administration are taking to twitter? Sounds like a good plan.
Oh I get it, it's a strategy to prove that conservatives are so much more professional, articulate and less emotional than liberals? Makes so much sense.Libs are so easy.
I'm sorry, but don't these people have a country to run? Trolling liberals on twitter? Read some briefs!Oh I get it, it's a strategy to prove that conservatives are so much more professional, articulate and less emotional than liberals? Makes so much sense.
As evidenced by the leaders we elected
I'm sorry, but don't these people have a country to run? Trolling liberals on twitter? Read some briefs!
I'm sorry, but don't these people have a country to run? Trolling liberals on twitter? Read some briefs!
Me either, heel fanI can't wait until you figure it out.
[roll]
Bahahahaha.I'm sorry, but don't these people have a country to run? Trolling liberals on twitter? Read some briefs!
Young padawan, I tried to tell you--you must think more deeply.Me either, heel fan
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer