A Million Little Things

Wally12

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
50,759
62,642
113
Anyone else watching this on ABC? I just started it a few days ago and am 5 episodes in but plan to catch up this weekend. I like it so far.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
50,001
113
Anyone else watching this on ABC? I just started it a few days ago and am 5 episodes in but plan to catch up this weekend. I like it so far.

Started watching it with my wife. I think I got to episode 4 and then gave up. Story was too unrealistic for me. Wife kept at it, and says it got better and better. I did think the acting was good, so that's a plus in my book.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shortbus

TulsaPokie

Heisman
Dec 21, 2001
6,352
13,972
107
My wife and I like it. But these types of shows tend to string it along too far without resolving anything (like Revenge).
 
  • Like
Reactions: shortbus

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
Anyone else watching this on ABC? I just started it a few days ago and am 5 episodes in but plan to catch up this weekend. I like it so far.

I’m sticking with it, but it’s touch and go. Wife quit after a couple episodes, because she couldn’t get past the Delilah/Eddie deal (trying not to spoil)

I think the characters are interesting and it’s pretty smart dialogue. It’s starting to unfold enough now that it’s staying intriguing for me.

So I’m still in - for now.
 

shortbus

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
37,835
1,289
0
Wally got me watching this and I feel like I got sucked into a combination of This is us and Lost, where I’m just gonna watch like a teenage girl watches pretty little liars and they just toy with my emotions over and over leading me in circles with no legitimate ending and I end up hating myself for it.
 

tlwwake_

Heisman
Oct 29, 2008
61,683
90,836
0
I'm watching! Gary is awesome. After the last few episodes, my thoughts on secretary Ashley are definitely changing...
 
  • Like
Reactions: TulsaPokie
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight