A&M VS STATE Game Thread.

BigDawg0074

Senior
Oct 12, 2016
1,367
718
113
I admit I was dead wrong about Mele. He has absolutely turned the entire ST unit around and made them into a weapon.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,012
13,520
113
Can’t stress it enough. We need to squeeze the ball here. We need a long drive that finishes with points in the 4th quarter. The d has to be gassed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,327
6,717
113
And there is our weekly Colin Duncan in cover 0 for a touchdown play. I was beginning to wonder when Arnett would pull that one out today
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fang1

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,012
13,520
113
Somehow the booth didn’t decide to come back and give us that call on the chop block on Jett. Good to know that only works for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,012
13,520
113
I don’t love blitzing a running QB in that spot. Make him beat you with his weakness.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment