A&M VS STATE Game Thread.

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,919
11,367
113
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,567
31,843
113
Don’t think I’ve ever seen a left handed QB scramble to his right so often. Hope he keeps doing it.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,840
8,299
113
It's absolutely amazing what happens when you can run the football.
 

Cantdoitsal

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2022
3,359
2,705
113
When you take away our occassional 20 yrd scamper, we really suck overall rushingthe ball. It's frustrating as hell.
 

Cantdoitsal

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2022
3,359
2,705
113
I started early pre-game pulling my Jug of Burnett's out of the freezer and pouring it over some Colossal Castelvetrano Style Whole Olive Juice (just a little) with an olive of course. Best damned olives you ever ate. Unfortunatley, they're more expensive than my vodka. If we blow this game, I'll have to call an ambulance.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,012
13,520
113
I’d love to see us show pressure and just back off once, I feel like this guy wants to give us one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment