I have been not posting for a while, but I’ve noticed in the last year or two a silent thread. Remember. This is a sports thread. Sports questions
Give me your top three quarterbacks in USC history: here are mine:I have been not posting for a while, but I’ve noticed in the last year or two a silent thread. Remember. This is a sports thread. Sports questions
Nice. Just thinking outside the box. Why not DRattler
Shaw
Tannyhill/ A Wright.
Love DT, and think he could have been in the discussion with a better team around him. Give him those 2011-2013 teams and he’s be a no doubt top 3.I think there’s something crazy going on here with the site. So I’m playing along. Why not Dillon Thompson? Do you have a canon? I just didn’t fall into the category of Gamecock great, right? Spencer rattler will. As he should.
This is what I would say.Rattler
Shaw
Tannyhill/ A Wright.
I have been not posting for a while, but I’ve noticed in the last year or two a silent thread. Remember. This is a sports thread. Sports questions
I have been not posting for a while, but I’ve noticed in the last year or two a silent thread. Remember. This is a sports thread. Sports questions
Just how hot is Beamer's seat at this point? Hotter than last two years? A & M might come for him?Nice. Just thinking outside the box. Why not D
GamecockCentral Football
'He was a freaking dude': LaNorris Sellers looking more and more like best version of LaNorris Sellers
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What the national media is saying about GG Banks' commitment
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)