I don't know your post history, so I don't know if this is out of the norm for you or not. But, if you believe that 81% of all whites killed (assuming we are talking about murder) are committed by blacks, you just may be the dumbest son-of-a-***** on here. And the same holds true if you believe only 16% of murdered whites are committed by other whites.
RobEERt , here is a link to a credible website that explains why the statistics you offered are untrue as well as the fact that the source cited, the Crime Statistics Bureau, does not even exist. Just because Trump believes everything he sees on the internet, that doesn't mean you have to. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
2nd time this week I've seen someone use tonne. I'm not sure if they are intending to do or getting autocorrectedAnother way to spin: Democrats kill a tonne of people
It's Saturday night so you figure it's time to post something stupid? mission accomplished.Another way to spin: Democrats kill a tonne of people
Eers uses that and other British word forms all the time. It's not incorrect, just pretentious unless you're writing for the Times of London.2nd time this week I've seen someone use tonne. I'm not sure if they are intending to do or getting autocorrected
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3