A HEALTHY year

Oct 12, 2021
326
612
93
I’m not sure I can remember a year from beginning to end that the team has been so injury free. But then again I’m old and the memory fades. I mean we’ve never been Iowa injured, but this year seemed really good even considering Barr’s injury coming into the season and Scooter’s burnt hand.
Blessed.
 

a_mshaffer

Senior
Dec 8, 2014
378
578
93
I’m not sure I can remember a year from beginning to end that the team has been so injury free. But then again I’m old and the memory fades. I mean we’ve never been Iowa injured, but this year seemed really good even considering Barr’s injury coming into the season and Scooter’s burnt hand.
Blessed.
Doc - you going to Natties? I still appreciate the transaction you made with me the last time they were in Cleveland.
 

Random4598375

All-Conference
Jan 10, 2020
659
1,917
93
I’m not sure I can remember a year from beginning to end that the team has been so injury free. But then again I’m old and the memory fades. I mean we’ve never been Iowa injured, but this year seemed really good even considering Barr’s injury coming into the season and Scooter’s burnt hand.
Blessed.
There are two things to point out here. First, yes, it has been a pretty injury-free season (knock on wood). Second, there have been injuries, but this program is so deep at this point that it doesn't matter. Nagao was looked at as a potential AA coming into the season. In the past, losing a wrestler of that caliber to a season ending injury makes a significant difference. For this team over the last couple years, they can just shrug and plug in their AA caliber back up and not miss a beat. It's happened two years in a row with Scooter stepping in for Nagao and before that with Kasak jumping in for SVN. It's not normal to be able to do that.
 

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,955
5,455
113
Jesus, people! Can’t it wait 10 days!

 

HikeNatParks

All-Conference
May 12, 2023
213
1,080
93
OMG!! Delete this dam Thread before we get three guys injured in the first round next week!!!!!
Sidebar, just for you: We’re in The Long Night (period between bracket release and first NCAA whistle) and all GOT fans know who dies at the end of it. Do take precautions Thursday morning to avoid any woman in your life named Arya. :rolleyes:
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  3. 03 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?