I scrolled through my program guide up to next weekend and it looks like they’re only showing old NCAA Tournament games on CBS this weekend because I didn’t see any listed for next weekend.Probably every Sat and Sun if I had to guess
I scrolled through my program guide up to next weekend and it looks like they’re only showing old NCAA Tournament games on CBS this weekend because I didn’t see any listed for next weekend.
There’s no way Laettner can hit that shot again. No way.
Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if they change the program guide later in the week and show more games next weekend.Maybe not...but Check back mid week cause this wasn't listed on my guide until Thursday
What a game! I'm glad someone had the idea to leave the score on the screen the whole game.
My nine-year-old daughter watched the entire game with me and was just beside herself about the score not constantly being on the screen.
I sure hope the guy who had the idea to leave the score on the screen the whole time is a multi-millionaire today.
I had forgotten how many big shots Thomas Hill made in that game. Kid was such a huge part of all that success while being a 4th option (on offense) at best.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released