This is a very interesting show. So far I like it.
Yep. After 3rd episode I am out. Storylines are just absurd.This show is so fvcking terrible. Mrs. Powers and I were really excited because of some of the actors that were in it. I was also a huge fan of Rescue Me with Dennis Leary. Great cast but the writing is just god awful. It also makes first responders look horrible.
It's a shame because the cast is solid and the premise has such promise. If you (they) took an honest look at what first responders go through on a daily basis and have a few realistic personal storylines, then it could be incredible. Especially with that cast.Yep. After 3rd episode I am out. Storylines are just absurd.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers