9-4

Feb 3, 2007
7,252
8
0
I hope you accept you didn’t think that was possible. I sure didn’t and I wanted it and was ******* scared we would lose 10. I watched every gd ge and was pissed most of the time. Was I worried about UNC. F no. I was there watching that *** beating with my friends who I have no clue if they knew anything lol. I love WVU and whoever w ars the ******* blue! Let’s pay back them **** bags from Penn St rape u next year. Go EERS!
 

WESTBGVA

Redshirt
Jan 25, 2002
13,041
35
28
that's a nice looking trophy..all of those help recruiting...I'm going to say it..the worst looking trophy in college football is the orange bowl...it's just a bowl full of oranges perched on a block of wood....lazy and unimaginative
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
I don't believe bowl wins help recruiting.

Personally I thought 5-7 again. I knew they wouldn't finish 14th but didn't think they would win 9 games and could have been 10 if not for the Hail Mary from Houston. Glad he proved me wrong but now he needs to repeat it before I get my ladder back out.
 

WVUBRU

Freshman
Aug 7, 2001
24,731
62
0
every bowl trophy helps.. looks good in the hall of traditions when they visit..
Yes, bowl wins matter. History matters a lot with recruits. Top players want to play in front of the biggest crowds as possible knowing if they excel in these type of games, it puts them in a better light for their future and wallet, whether it is NIL or NFL. Make is much easier on the recruiting trail.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona