9/19-20 CFB Games thread

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,248
30,761
113
That’s because Rhule always gets fired after year 2. (jk)
Drums Eye Roll GIF
 

PSUForever

All-Conference
Feb 17, 2007
1,971
1,984
113
Nebraska could not stop the Mich run game plus gave up like 10 sacks. Dominated at the line of scrimmage. Game was not as close as the score shows because of the lucky Hail Mary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OhioLion

19333lion

Senior
Jan 30, 2016
337
562
93
I just hope some of Clemson's commits offered by PSU are taking notice of this nosedive. I wonder if ANY of them will be at the White out game?
 

PSUForever

All-Conference
Feb 17, 2007
1,971
1,984
113
And in other news, the Bill "It is looking more and more that I only won in the NFL because of Tom Brady" Belichick experiment at UNC is going down in flames.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,746
69,278
113
I think I picked FSU to score the most points in the Week 3 slate (one of the tiebreakers in the Pick'Em).

 

LMTLION

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2008
2,051
4,137
112
Delaware up 24-7 vs FIU in the 2nd qtr. I know there is no transitive property in football, but still… yikes. Allar and Singleton had significant problems in that game.
 
Last edited:

84lion

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
879
1,542
93
Nebraska could not stop the Mich run game plus gave up like 10 sacks. Dominated at the line of scrimmage. Game was not as close as the score shows because of the lucky Hail Mary.
Nebraska started out the game OK with two nice drives, but couldn't get a 4th down and then missed a field goal. They were lucky to get the Hail Mary to tie at the half. Nebraska is so inconsistent. Sometimes they can get some really nice plays and then other times they just stall out. I saw too many negative plays on 1st down and then an incompletion on 2nd down, and then 3rd and long. Raiola holds the ball too long (and his OL isn't doing him any favors). And Nebraska's defense - incapable of making the play just when Nebraska really needed a stop.

Michigan really isn't that great - but then neither is Nebraska. I think both will probably be bowl-eligible at the end of the season, though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mh-larch

creamery freak

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2014
497
1,802
93
Anyone know how NBC is going to handle the Indiana/Illinois game with the ND/Purdue game having a 90 minute weather delay?
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern