9/17 NFL games thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,417
69,160
113
Please use this thread for discussing NFL games which take place today (9/17).
 
Last edited:

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,329
5,917
113
Ok well then, I guess I can’t say it nice having the weekend off with the Eagles win already in the book!!!
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,499
22,678
113
Ok well then, I guess I can’t say it nice having the weekend off with the Eagles win already in the book!!!
There are worse ways to spend a weekend, yes. On this note, I’m leaving my Barcelona hotel at 3am local time for a cab ride to the airport for my flight home.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,499
22,678
113
I see that Kansas City has just seven points, got a TD just before halftime, KC 7-6 Jacksonville at the half. I like the Chiefs but wouldn’t mind having them start 0-2, shake up the AFC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,744
21,460
113
There are worse ways to spend a weekend, yes. On this note, I’m leaving my Barcelona hotel at 3am local time for a cab ride to the airport for my flight home.
I left about the same time when I was in Barca. I was impressed with the number of young people who were out, well dressed and well behaved - I mistakenly thought they were all up very early to head to work. Then, I remembered I was in Spain, and these young people were just still out for the night.

☹️
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,476
37,657
113
The Giants are all kinds of sh|t. Through six quarters, they have been outscored, 60-0.
 

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,935
5,781
113
The Giants are all kinds of sh|t. Through six quarters, they have been outscored, 60-0.
Barkley’s career is done. They are never going to let him go and they are never going to build their OLine.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,499
22,678
113
Terrific comebacks by the Giants and Washington. The end of the Washington game was unbelievable.
Bad fundamentals on the Hail Mary will bite you every time. Just knock it down, easy peasy. But 2-0 is 2-0.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here